Friday, August 9, 2013

5 Fab Finds

Alrightee, Here are this week's 5 Fab Finds...


 1.
12 Pack of Kind Bars.
Love these bars and when I found a box of 12 minis at REI
I was super excited!!
They are the perfect size to throw in your gym bag or backpack and they are
packed with yummy ingredients and whole nuts!
The best part was when I bought them, the cashier said I had some REI rewards
so, I only had to pay $3 for the whole box!! Suweeet!
$14 for a box of variety 12 pack minis, REI
 
2.
I'm such a sucker for these little signs.
Found this cute one at a new shop in town
and couldn't agree more!
$8.00 Francesca's
 

 3.
My sister told me about this cool little drink they are selling at Red Robin
so, I wanted to check it out!
It is super yummy and refreshing - made with Coors Lite (my fave!),
ginger liquer and lemonade.
It normally comes in this fun cup that looks like a can that you can purchase
but, they had run out so I didn't get one! :(
Not a Coors Lite fan? They also make one with Blue Moon and orange vodka!
$5.99 Red Robin
4.
All my shopping paid off!
When you collect $150 in receipts at the Old Mill,
you can turn them in for a Silipint of your choice!
I chose this green one with a yellow "Dogtown" logo.
Love it!
FREE with $150 in receipts while supplies last
5.
I had a facial this week at the beauty school.
The facial is $25 and they use only dermalogica products (my fave!)
It is the BEST pampering you can do for yourself!
I bought this skin smoothing cream that they used because I just love the way it feels
on my face and it smells sooooo good!
Made with cucumber and grape extracts.
Just wish it had SPF.
$36 at Phagans (but I got a 10% discount since I had a facial!)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment