Friday, August 16, 2013

5 Fab Finds


1.
Took my daughter school supply shopping and found this little nugget!
I am going to use it for site words for my students.
I spent a lot of unnecessary time last year making my own...
hole punching each index card, and putting the ring thru them all. Ugh.
I love the way this one has a little rubberband that holds the pack shut and a colorful cover.
Well worth $2.00 at Staples
2.
Football Season is just around the corner...
and that means all things GREEN and YELLOW!
Can't wait to paint my toes for the first Duck game
with these cute little glosstinis!
CoverGirl
outlast stay brilliant
glosstinis
$2.99 each Target
3.
Last week, I told you about my fave lotion the Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream...
but, it doesn't have any SPF :(
I found this lotion at Trader Joes the other day and I love it!
It's fragrance-free, has SPF 15 and cute packaging (very important).
I can wear them both and get the best of both worlds.
$3.99 TJ's
4.
I bought this Wine Wrap on Amazon after seeing it in my Real Simple magazine.
I got one for me and one for my sis-in-law.
It's great for picnics or if you are sitting out on the front patio and
want to keep your wine cold.
You just put it in the freezer and it velcros around the wine bottle.
Just be sure and hold it from the bottom and not the sides when you carry it out,
or you might just lose the whole bottle!
$9.99, Amazon
5.
My fave quote of the week!
Heard this on a TV commercial (for a paving company,
their tag line is "If your driveway looks bad, It's your asphalt!")
I changed it up a bit to relate to running and moving your ass each day!
I had my daughter take a pic of my shoes and she edited it for me.
I really like the way it turned out!
FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment