Friday, August 23, 2013

5 Fab Finds

1.
Love this skirt!
I got it at TJ Maxx on sale for ten bucks!
It's made by Cynthia Rowley, 100 % Linen,
Fully Lined.
Brown and White Striped.
It's pleated at top with pockets and sort of puffs out!
I thought it was fun and whimsical and you could dress it up or down!
 $10.00 TJ Maxx
 2.
Salad To Go Bowl by Systema.
This is a great little bowl to take salads to work in.
It has a top divided section that you can put toppings in and a lower
section for the lettuce. Plus, a lil' salad dressing cup and collapsible fork and knife. 
How cool is that?
$7.99 World Market
3.
I love this sign for so many reasons!
I came across it when I was downtown the other day.
It was on the sidewalk in front of a fun sports bar called JC's!
I just love it and I totally agree!! :)
FREE
4.
This is hard to read, but it is a Scavenger Hunt.
The top section lists things to take pictures of and
the bottom is a list of things to do.
A few weeks ago, our local paper printed up a bunch of fun
scavenger hunts for kids to do in the summer.
I saved it and had it laminated!
When my niece and nephew came to stay this week,
we went downtown one day and did it!
It was a lot of fun finding all the cool things in our town, taking pictures of things and
then comparing notes when we were done!
We walked around town for 3 solid hours and didn't spend a dime!
Since it's laminated, it's easy to write on and you can use a write on/wipe off pen
and re-use it over and over!
FREE
5.
YUMMY!
I saw this recipe on facebook or pinterest.
It is such a great alternative to a sandwich with bread!
You take half a cucumber and cut in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds,
spread laughing cow on it, put tomatoes, avocado, green onions on top
and add turkey slices.
Then, top it with the other cuc half OR eat it open faced.
So deeeee-lish and healthy!
I will be taking these in my lunch when school starts up!
Around 180 calories for 2
 


No comments:

Post a Comment